Tis’ the Weekend!
Don’t we all love Fridays? I do, especially in the Summer even when it feels like Fall. As I’m sourcing furniture and decorative items for clients, I like to put a list together on the side to add to my “Friday Favorites” – but I am switching gears today.
I have honestly been run down all week (probably from having too much fun traveling for almost a month!) so I decided to take a twist to this and share with you some of my favorite blog posts and reads from the past week. Enjoy!
- 5 Hallmarks of a Creative Person’s Home via Apartment Therapy (Feeling better about my messes!)
- One Really Dreamy Bed via Daily Dream Decor (Dreamy!)
- My Friend’s Estate Sale Tips via Cupcake and Cashmere (Take notes!)
- Headboard or No Headboard via Savvy Home (Currently contemplating this one…)
- Remodel Update: This Old Victorian via Apartment 34 (We live in an old Victorian and I love this mood board!)
- WIP: Coral and Blue via White Oak Creative (Lindsay helped me set up my blog and her Smarter Saturday posts are so helpful as I am learning about blogging + branding)
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller (Just a few pages into this book and can’t wait to read more!)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!