Shop the Flea Market like a Pro
Flea Markets are filled with rare & unique finds just waiting for a new home .......................
Here are my top 10 tips for shopping Flea Markets like a PRO >>>>>
2. Bring cash (easier to barter)
5. Ask makers if they do custom orders and always take a business card
6. Look at the SHAPE of furniture and keep an open mind if it has good bones. Things can always be reupholstered and painted.
7. Make a list beforehand and know the measurements if you are looking for something specific. Bring a measuring tape!
8. If you are drawn to a piece, keep an open mind. I've used tiles like this as artwork in a clients home >>
Always think about different ways you could use something! The tiles as art added texture to this space.
9. It’s more fun with a friend ~ I love going with my mom and bouncing ideas around!
10. Keep an eye out for one-of-a- kind pieces. These are the finds that give your home personality!
More on the blog!