Happy New Year! I know we’re a couple weeks into January already but I love this round up of YOUR favorite posts of the year!
Something always surprises me, like this years 2 most viewed post!
It also helps to look back and see what type of posts are the most popular. I’m always thinking about design and decor (which is the focus of the blog!) but it seems like the lifestyle, travel & DIY posts usually make it to the TOP of the list too.
TOP POSTS OF 2018:
- Our $20 Moroccan Style Headboard (Pinterest loved this one)
- Palm Springs Babymoon (shocked to see this made #2!)
- Holiday Home Tour 2018
- Easy Wallpaper Install with Rocky Mountain
- DIY No Sew Privacy Curtain (Pinterest loved this one too)
- Door County in July
- Harper Regan – Brand New!
- Home Office Makeover + Tips to Refresh ANY room
- Why the White Couches (with 3 kids!) (I hope to write a year later update… Spoiler alert, they are the BEST 🙂
- Before and After – Elmhurst Family Room
I’d love to hear, what posts do you want to see in 2019? More lifestyle, decor, client projects, seasonal posts?
Send me a note!
Also, don’t forget if you have a design question, don’t hesitate to ask! Either big or small, I’ll give my best advice 🙂