It finally feels like summer here and we are tearing through our bucket list!
I thought I’d share since it has been fun for us to refer back to this list. I know there are SO many bucket lists out there already but I think ours has been pretty attainable and FUN.
Plus, there are a few things on there that you WON’T find on other bucket lists.
The kids have been loving crossing things off almost daily so far. It has also inspired us to try some things we wouldn’t normally do.
Just this week, we picked strawberries, made smoothies out of the strawberries, watched a movie outside, camped in our backyard AND today we went roller skating.
Since we only get a couple short months of summer, we are living it up to the fullest 🙂
Here’s a list of a few of my favorite things on our bucket list and a printable PDF for you too!
PS. the printable version does NOT have our photo on it.
ALSO, for the first 10 people to ask, I will create a custom version of this list with your family photo on it!
Summer Bucket List
- Be creative with sidewalk chalk.
- Attend a concert in the park.
- Go berry picking and make smoothies.
- Watch a movie outdoors.
- Dance in the rain.
- Have breakfast with the family outdoors.
- Decorate your bike.
- Sing a song by a campfire and make s’mores.
- Make a sandcastle at the beach.
- Watch the sun set.
- Buy something at a garage sale.
- Have a lemonade stand (and get creative with the garnish!)
- Go roller skating.
- Visit the farmers market.
- Make a colorful “rainbow” charcuterie board.
- Create a picture book that relates to your day.
- Paint outside.
- Go to a parade.
- Meet friends at the park for a picnic.
- “Camp” in your backyard.
- Have tacos al fresco.
- Pick flowers and make a bouquet.
- Ride a ferris wheel.
- Go fishing.
- Create an obstacle course in your backyard.
Click this link to download the PDF version.
You can send an email here OR a message in the comment section to get your personalized family bucket list!