Noteworthy Reads and more from this week
This week was a little more exciting than usual! I am working on a couple projects and went on a little road trip with my husband. This was the first getaway in years where it was just the two of us! I also came across some useful, entertaining and inspiring articles and apps this week that I had to share – enjoy!
- Why Everyone’s Putting Teal Pumpkins In Front Of Their Doors For Halloween – this is a MUST read! I’ll be picking up some teal paint this weekend.
- Visit Lake Geneva via Lakeshore Magazine – my new go-to source for travel tips around Chicagoland and the Great Lakes area.
- How to Cut a Pomegranate – there’s a first for everything!
- A Sign of Purity & Prosperity in Your Home – it’s okay to add my own blog post to the list, right? Just in case you missed it 🙂
Amazing Apps to download right now:
- Wag – the Uber for dog walking. Trusted dog walkers that you can request immediately or set up a recurring schedule. Thanks Jamie!
- Forest – a cure for phone addiction. Aimed to help increase productivity and stay focused. I didn’t realize how often I was checking my phone until I started using this app. Life changing!
- Sunrise Calendar – I’ve been searching for a calendar app and this one is perfect for me. It syncs all my events from my Gmail calendar, Facebook, etc. and puts them in one pretty place that is easy to navigate. Thanks to Jess from The Lively Show podcast for this recommendation. This is my new favorite podcast BTW filled with inspirational interviews and everyday tips!
Thanks to wifi on the road, naps (my toddler’s naps, not mine!) and my friends and sister for sending me links and recommendations too. Please keep ’em coming!
Are there any articles that have stood out to you this week? Or any apps that you couldn’t live without? Comment below or send me a note! I’d love to hear!
Image credit: The Teal Pumpkin Project via Instagram @domainelayne