HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I wanted to keep the tradition of sharing my top posts over the past year going so here are a few favorites! 2019 brought a lot of new opportunities, new friends and so much fun watching our girls grow.
One of my goals for 2020 includes spending more time on projects that are helpful to my readers. If there’s something you’d like to see – or more details on a past post, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Another goal is to get all of us smiling at the same time for a photo ;)! PS. There’s a sneak peak in this picture of an exciting post coming for 2020!!! Details below….
My favorite home project of 2019:
Top Viewed Posts:
*Some were not written in 2019 but they have been viewed the most this year.
- Our DIY Headboard (ps. Country Living Magazine reached out to me to feature this! Keep an eye out)
- 6 Dining Room Alternatives (this has always been a top post over the years. A lot of people must be searching for different ways to use their dining room. Hope this has been helpful!)
- Kitchen Styling Guide (this was from 2019 and definitely a fun project to work on!)
Most Liked Instagram Post
This surprised me!
But this picture below of me and Kinzie is also one of my favorite photos of 2019. It’s even more special because it was taken by Taylor (4 years old at the time!).
Don’t mind the mess and missing slipcovers on the sofa!
- Launching a Candle Line with Happy Little Home
- Harper’s First Birthday Party
- Also, becoming a Traditional Home TRADSpotter AND the Merchandise Mart Ambassador!
Cheers from the Merchandise Mart!
Other Highlights that I’ll be sharing in 2020:
- Partnering with Mira Couture to create a custom jacket (with gorgeous Chanel fabric!)
- Designing a large scale picture frame with a favorite framing company. It’s a modern way to display many photos.
- Traveling with 3 kids. I’ve never received so many requests for a post, which I promise I will finish up for those that have asked!
Can’t wait to kick off 2020!
Is there anything you’d like to see more of (or less of) here? I’m always happy to hear your feedback!
Happy New Year!