I know this is totally cliche, a gift guide on a blog, but honestly it’s one of my favorite things to put together! I get to share some of my favorite things and create a wish list (hint hint to husband). Not only do I have Mother’s Day coming up to celebrate but we have our wedding anniversary approaching quickly and my birthday!
Here’s a round up of things on my wish list. If you are a mom, I hope you get everything you want for mother’s day and get to spend it with your kid(s)…..because they really are the best gift of all 🙂
- Mark Jacobs watch – It’s not a coincidence this is on the top of my list.
- “Cold Hands, Warm Heart” Kate Spade travel mug – My grandma used to say this to me all the time. I actually thought she made it up until I saw Kate spade put it on this mug!
- Round beach blanket – super trendy and oh so stylish! I think we will be seeing a lot of these this summer!
- Green & White faux flowers – I know, you’re probably thinking “really, faux??” and everyone has their opinion. Even me. I am actually very picky about faux arrangements. I love having fresh flowers but it’s also wonderful to have a couple great, realistic, nice arrangements on hand that can’t die. This is a less expensive option but still beautiful.
- Butter London nail polish and/or mani-pedi appointment at local salon. Got to get those toes ready for summer! Color shown is Primrose Hill Picnic.
- Mom jewelry – We have all seen some pretty gaudy jewelry that says “Mom” but is it weird I want one? Something classic. Not gaudy. Like this Vera Bradley necklace or this super bracelet.
- Also this necklace is a great gift for a new mom or mom to be!
Hope you have a great weekend!