Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
We wish you a merry and blessed Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful time celebrating this year. We were lucky enough to spend it at our home with our family… and we even had a white Christmas!
A couple new traditions we started this year that I’ll want to remember:
- Opening holiday crackers at Christmas Eve dinner. This is a British tradition that we decided to bring back home. Everyone popped open their crackers to see what surprises were inside. Each person received a crown (which traditionally you must wear all night), a little toy or gadget and fun trivia and jokes. PS. You can get so many different kinds from kid friendly crackers, random sets, to even luxurious Jo Malone crackers!
- Italian Panettonne cake for breakfast. We tried this for the first time this morning and it was delicious! I’ve heard it is great to make french toast with too. We got ours at Trader Joes this year but many other places sell them too.
I’ve really enjoyed sharing snippets of our holiday cheer with you this season and thought I’d share a recap of the posts too. Just in case you missed any 😉
Also, don’t forget to PIN these for next year!
- Gifts that Make a Difference
- Our Holiday Home Tour
- A Pretty Delicious Hot Cocoa Bar
- Christmas Jammies for the whole family
- Baking Spirits Bright (an easy and beautiful naked cake recipe!)
- 10 Holiday Traditions You’ll want to Adopt
- Holiday Shop page (so excited to figure out how to add this! I updated it almost daily and was so thrilled to see what people were buying. This, this and this were the top 3 purchases.)
- Last Minute holiday gifts, a lot which are still available
Merry Christmas all, and to all a good night~
Photos taken by myself and Lauren Michelle Studios