Trick or Treat? I have a few treats for you! A few deals going on this weekend that are so good I had so share! Plus, a couple delivery services that have kept me fed and dressed this week!
- Rugs USA is one of my favorite online stores for great rugs at amazing prices. They are offering 70% rugs + an extra 15% off + free shipping. What a treat! Use code: SCARE15. Two of my friends have this rug and I’ve been eyeing one for myself. It is so cozy!! Your feet will thank you 🙂
- Home decor items at Potterybarn are 20% OFF this weekend (in store). Including these amazing flameless Luminara candles that look so realistic. I just used 3 in a client’s space and they added so much ambience! Plus, they have a remote and can be set on a timer. #worththesplurge
- Chicagoland, Restoration Hardware OUTLET just opened at the Aurora outlet mall. I haven’t been yet but I heard there are some great deals on lighting and more!
- Lulu & Georgia has an amazing deal going on right now too! 25% OFF your entire purchase with code: POURTHEBUBBLY. It’s another one of my go-to places for rugs (I know, more rugs today, but seriously check them out!)
- And in case you missed it, I blogged earlier this week about…. RUGS! Must be a theme. Answering a question I get all the time “Do I NEED a Dining Room Rug?”
I had 2 amazing deliveries this week that have made my life SO much easier. They are just too good to keep all to myself.
- Stitch Fix – Not sure how I would get dressed somedays without them. I have been living in the jeans they sent me and I’ll be honest, Stitch Fix is my secret weapon for stylish clothes these days.
- Meez Meals – this one is local (hi Chicagoland!) and it’s my favorite meal service. We ordered 7 meals this week and they were ALL delicious and so easy to make. The Kung Pao Steak Tacos from this week’s menu were the BEST TACOS I’ve ever had. And I’ve had a lot of tacos…. Use code: shiningondesign to get a free 2 serving entree (or $30 off)
Hope you have a Happy Halloween weekend! I’ve been looking forward to this weekend for quite some time now because well, kids in costumes are just the cutest! I couldn’t wait to see Taylor in this butterfly costume! I know my dad would have loved it too.
And plus I allow myself to have a few extra pieces of candy this weekend 🙂