This week I’m sharing one of my favorite, versatile pieces that fit into ANY home – stylish and functional ottomans – with storage! Bonus. Think you couldn’t benefit from one of these? Keep reading!
Whether you live in a small studio or house you could get lost in – these piece are a must have in my book. They can be tucked under an entryway table, blankets in bedrooms, store toys in nurseries, living rooms, just about anywhere.
Ottomans are great pieces to have in any space – big or small. I’m currently working with a client who lives in an enviable studio space downtown Chicago and I’ve been doing some research to find stylish and functional pieces for her home.
My client is a dream client actually, who is open to a pink ceiling and wallpapering her kitchen island. But more on that later…
I’ve come across some great ottomans that function as extra storage and seats when entertaining friends. I’ve sourced 3 for her space alone but had to share some of the other favorites that I have found along the way.
We are using 2 ottomans in the entryway under a console table for seasonal items that can be accessed easily but out of sight – think winter hats, summer shoes and spring scarves. Another one is for her living/bedroom/office space to use as a footstool and offer more storage.
Here are 6 different stylish storage ottomans that are sure to fit any style home – you’re welcome 🙂
1. Tufted Rose Storage Ottoman via Overstock – $137
3. Curved Ikat Indigo via Bonanza – $162
4. Baxton Studio Shrewsbury Linen Modern Ottoman on Overstock – $85 *current sale price
5. Room Essentials Storage Ottoman in Gray from Target which is a steal if you ask me! Priced at only $35. It’s small and stylish with a beautiful accent.
6. Lewis Cube from Potterybarn – on the pricier side, but worth it if you can swing it. Classic look and the slipcover is separate so you can wash it when needed.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Top image credit: Potterybarn